If you’re into extreme action sports, there’s a good chance you have heard of Xiaomi – one of the household names in the world of sports action cameras. The Xiaomi is the latest edition camera which has everything you could want from an action camera. From a stunning 4K video, 10+MP photos in a single, burst and time lapse, durable by design and waterproof to 30 feet.
GoPro Alternative Sports Action Cameras
Consider everyday gadgets like your computer, mobile phone, tablet, television, radio and maybe even your car’s computer system, and there’s a good chance that the majority of them utilize Wi-Fi in one way or another.
We’re a connected world, capable of consuming and sharing data with a global audience at the press of button, so no surprise then that action cameras devices ultimately designed for producing sharable content – are some of the latest gadgets to adopt Wi-Fi connectivity.
These sleek little cameras are suited to all sports enthusiasts, from skiers to skydivers and everyone in between. It’s capable of recording in 4k, 1080p, 960p or 720p, can capture 5MP stills via different modes and is waterproof up to 30ft.
GoPro Alternatives are built to withstand water, shock, dust and snow. In true action camera style, these camera boasts full 1080p to 4K HD recording, built-in Digital Image Stabilizer (DIS), wide angle lens, and 10+MP camera with different modes, and is all controlled via the camera’s built-in 1.5″ LCD screen.
There are many different types of watersports, each requiring varying levels of contact with the water. For example, scuba diving requires complete submersion, whereas wakeboarders will seldom get their hair wet, at least the good ones! For this reason it’s important to ensure that the Good GoPro Alternatives sports action camera you choose is up to the job at hand. Within this website is an overview of the best action cameras for watersports and some top tips for securing the best footage.
Whatever your extreme activity of choice is, make sure you explore the options available to you and choose a sports camera fit for purpose. It often pays to splash out a little more for an action camera that you know will deliver the results you require.
Sports action cameras are the most versatile cameras on the market, and have a host of GoPro compatible accessories and mounts for further enhancing its performance.
What are the Best Xiaomi Cameras This Year
There are many things to consider when deciding which helmet camera to purchase to record your latest extreme adventure. The last thing you want to happen is to record your extreme feat only to find out that the video did not record like you had hoped. Here are several things to keep in mind when purchasing a helmet cam.
Battery Life: We all know that you probably won't achieve your extreme feat on the first try. So it is very important to have a helmet camera that has a long battery life to make sure that when you do finally land that trick your camera still have battery left to record it.
Audio: Every video is so much better when you have nice, clear audio to go with it. You want to be able to hear the crowd going wild or the snow crunching under your skies. However, many helmet cams have no audio or they have very poor audio. You do not want the wind muffling out all the sound so that you can't hear whats going on. The GoPro HD Hero Camera is best known for it's incredible audio so it may be one yo want to consider.
Ability To Share The Video: Every great video is even better when you can easily share it with others. Many cameras on the market today allow you quickly and easily share the video on YouTube or Facebook with the click of a button. This makes it incredibly easy to share your latest video with all your friends.
Mounting: It is important to determine if the camera you are considering can easily be mounted on your current helmet. Some cameras come with mounting units that do not fit all helmet sizes and brands. To save yourself money in the long run make sure that the camera you are buying can be mounted on your current helmet.
Keep these 4 tips in mind when shopping for your new helmet camera. They will make sure you get the best camera for you needs and that you do not spend money on a unit that lets you down. They will also make sure that when you land that new trick or take on your latest extreme adventure that you will have a video that is of high quality so that you can remember it forever and share it with all your friends and family.
Do you find it quite a challenge to shoot great action shots?
Whether you are shooting a fast moving car or pictures of a soccer match, you may find it some challenges to produce nice photos of those subjects.
In fact, the first thing you'll realize is that digital cameras are rather bad for action shots. That is why first time digital camera users often grumble about how lousy their action shots turn out.
Through some ample combination of careful lighting, focusing , positioning and shutter-speed adjustments, you can take the exact stop action shots. Even if you never take sports photos, knowing how to freeze action allow you capture birds in flight, water splashes, and fleeting childhood moments.
Worry not, the best way to master your digital camera's many buttons and screen menus is through hands-on experience. If setting your camera's shutter to 1/500th of a second gets you that perfect image of your baby mid-bounce, you're more likely to remember how to activate shutter-priority mode next time. So don't spend your time memorizing settings. Instead, remember the following principles for good action photography. Over time, making the camera do your bidding becomes second nature.
- Move in close. Using a zoom lens, digital zoom, or your own body, get as close to the action as possible to eliminate distracting backgrounds.
- Increase your camera's shutter speed. One of the major reasons why digital camera cannot shoot nice action shots is due to shutter lag. If your camera has manual mode, shutter-priority mode, or even a preset action mode, use it to prevent blurring caused by movement.
- Anticipate the action. When you see the perfect moment on your camera's screen, it's way too late to press the shutter, especially if your camera has a substantial shutter lag. Even if you use burst mode to fire off a bunch of shots in a row, the time to begin taking your shot is about a second before the best action is likely to occur. It takes practice, but you will get the hang of it.
- Do as much as possible before you take the shot. Prefocusing and spot metering are easy on most digital cameras. Get in the habit of setting them during breaks in the action. Once your camera has focus and/or exposure locked in, you can concentrate on getting the shot without the drag of shutter lag.
- Above all, persevere. Don't get frustrated if many action shots don't turn out, even when you use these techniques. Pros shoot dozens, sometimes hundreds, of frames just to get one good picture. By its very nature, action photography produces lots of wasted shots. Just remember you've got a digital camera, so mistakes don't cost you a thing.
You must understand the sport game before you start shooting. You have to know how points are scored, what cause penalties, etc. This way, you will understand where the best action is likely to happen. Don't forget to capture the emotion. Be ready to capture player's faces on winning, or other emotional action in the game. They should make your photos looks alive!
On the next time you take such shots, do keep the above tips in mind, and I'm pretty sure your results will get better.
Choose The Best Wearable Action Cam to Match Your Personality – Look Cool With The Xiaomi Sports Action Camera
- 4k GoPro Alternative YI Action Camera (US Edition) White
- GoPro Camera Alternatives YI 4K Action Camera with Selfie Stick & Bluetooth Remote (US Edition) Night Black
- GoPro Camera Alternatives YI 4K Action Camera (US Edition) White Pearl
- GoPro Alternative Cheap YI 4K Action Camera 4K 60fps with Waterproof Case Black Black
- GoPro Camera Cheap Alternative YI 4K Action Camera (US Edition) Night Black
- GoPro Alternative Under 100 YI 4K Action Camera with Selfie Stick & Bluetooth Remote (US Edition) White Pearl
- Best Alternative To GoPro YI Action Camera with Selfie Stick & Bluetooth Remote (US Edition) White