For sports action enthusiasts who like to share their adventures online, a Wi-Fi connected Original SJCAM M20 16MP Sony IMX206 Sensor Mini Action Helmet 2.5K 2160P Wifi Waterproof Action Camera Sport DV Riding Recorder is a must have accessory. While no means an exhaustive list of every action camera model out there, the action cameras mentioned within this website are more than worth considering if you’re planning on buying a GoPro Alternative sports action camera.
As the popularity of portable Alternative To GoPro increases, the versatility of these devices is becoming realized. In their early stages, these cameras were only associated with extreme sports such as surfing, skiing, and skydiving. Consumers are now beginning to understand that this technology is capable of so much more.
Why You Should Own a GoPro Alternative Sports Action Cameras
One of the more recent trends is to use Alternative To GoPro action cameras for outdoor recreation such as surfing, skiing, hunting, or fishing. These devices are ideal for such activities because of their durable, waterproof housing.
One perspective that is incredible to watch is the view of a dog on the hunt. Again, when these animals are charging through marshes there is a substantial amount of light that reflects from the water’s surface and there is room to improve upon this problem with the use of a polarization filter.
One of the best things about the outdoors is the breathtaking beauty that nature provides us with. Any outdoor enthusiast can appreciate the scenery that they are able to be immersed in while doing their favorite activity. Whether it is fishing, surfing, snowboarding, hiking, or hunting there is always plenty of natural greatness to witness. Polarization filters are designed to capture the vibrant colors that nature has to offer. These lens additions reduce color saturation that is found while filming allowing the vivid tones to be at their full potential. Majestic scenery should be viewed in its natural form without the worries of having your image becoming distorted due to sunlight.
Alternative To GoPro – Sports action camera technology is progressing at a rate of knots: as the list of features gets bigger, physically the cameras get smaller, tougher and more versatile. Features such as full HD, 4K recording, 10+ MP (megapixel) still images and extreme element resistance are now the norm for the majority of modern sports action cameras, which raises the question, what next?
Tips for Choosing Original SJCAM M20 16MP Sony IMX206 Sensor Mini Action Helmet 2.5K 2160P Wifi Waterproof Action Camera Sport DV Riding Recorder
Do you find it quite a challenge to shoot great action shots?
Whether you are shooting a fast moving car or pictures of a soccer match, you may find it some challenges to produce nice photos of those subjects.
In fact, the first thing you'll realize is that digital cameras are rather bad for action shots. That is why first time digital camera users often grumble about how lousy their action shots turn out.
Through some ample combination of careful lighting, focusing , positioning and shutter-speed adjustments, you can take the exact stop action shots. Even if you never take sports photos, knowing how to freeze action allow you capture birds in flight, water splashes, and fleeting childhood moments.
Worry not, the best way to master your digital camera's many buttons and screen menus is through hands-on experience. If setting your camera's shutter to 1/500th of a second gets you that perfect image of your baby mid-bounce, you're more likely to remember how to activate shutter-priority mode next time. So don't spend your time memorizing settings. Instead, remember the following principles for good action photography. Over time, making the camera do your bidding becomes second nature.
- Move in close. Using a zoom lens, digital zoom, or your own body, get as close to the action as possible to eliminate distracting backgrounds.
- Increase your camera's shutter speed. One of the major reasons why digital camera cannot shoot nice action shots is due to shutter lag. If your camera has manual mode, shutter-priority mode, or even a preset action mode, use it to prevent blurring caused by movement.
- Anticipate the action. When you see the perfect moment on your camera's screen, it's way too late to press the shutter, especially if your camera has a substantial shutter lag. Even if you use burst mode to fire off a bunch of shots in a row, the time to begin taking your shot is about a second before the best action is likely to occur. It takes practice, but you will get the hang of it.
- Do as much as possible before you take the shot. Prefocusing and spot metering are easy on most digital cameras. Get in the habit of setting them during breaks in the action. Once your camera has focus and/or exposure locked in, you can concentrate on getting the shot without the drag of shutter lag.
- Above all, persevere. Don't get frustrated if many action shots don't turn out, even when you use these techniques. Pros shoot dozens, sometimes hundreds, of frames just to get one good picture. By its very nature, action photography produces lots of wasted shots. Just remember you've got a digital camera, so mistakes don't cost you a thing.
You must understand the sport game before you start shooting. You have to know how points are scored, what cause penalties, etc. This way, you will understand where the best action is likely to happen. Don't forget to capture the emotion. Be ready to capture player's faces on winning, or other emotional action in the game. They should make your photos looks alive!
On the next time you take such shots, do keep the above tips in mind, and I'm pretty sure your results will get better.
GoPro Vs SJCAM: Which Company's Sports Action Camera Is Rugged?
Do you like extreme sports? Have you always wanted to be able to record them in high-definition but found traditional cameras bulky and inoperable while performing them? If this is case, you're in luck because a company out of Half Boon Bay, California called GoPro has been working on a new line of wearable and mountable cameras called the GoPro HD Hero2, and they all shoot in 1080p high-definition!
The GoPro HD Hero2 is the most compact and advanced sports action camera on the market. It incorporates big technology in a small body. The main users of the camera are sport athletes that race cars, surf, kayak, skate, snowboard, ski, mountain bike, and more. Even general consumers enjoy the limitless mountable capabilities of the small camera; videos on YouTube show footage of the camera mounted even to a dog!
The GoPro HD Hero2 was released November 30, 2011. The main upgrades you need to know is that GoPro has developed a lens that contains two times sharper professional glass. This is great news because that means the image quality will be sharper in your recordings. In addition to new photo capabilities, the camera system enables the camera to shoot 11 megapixel pictures! The previous GoPro HD Hero original was only capable of 5 megapixel photos. Furthermore, the GoPro HD Hero camera has an easy to use 10 photo per second burst mode. This makes it easy to capture fast moving sequences. Lastly, wi-fi capability and a new time-lapse setting make this camera a big upgrade from the GoPro HD Hero original. The GoPro HD Hero2 comes with a polycarbonate waterproof, bombproof, and shockproof water housing that enables you take it with you to submerge the camera underwater. The camera also comes with one lithium ion battery. Charger and all necessary cables are included.
- Camera lens incorporates 2X Sharper Lens enhancing image quality.
- 10 Photo per second burst allows users to capture fast moving sequences easily.
- Highest quality 1080p footage on the market for wearable consumer sport cameras.
- Wi-Fi capabilities to control up to control 50 GoPro cameras at once.
- New LCD interface makes this cameras even more user friendly.
- Since the camera still shoots in 1080p. it is not much of an upgrade from the previous GoPro HD Hero Original.
- The LCD interface although much more user friendly, requires button pushing.
- The camera does not have a LCD viewfinder so it may be hard to see what is in your field of view. However, an accessory called the LCD Bacpac is available.
- Memory card not included.
In conclusion, if you want the best wearable point of view action camera on the market in terms of high-definition video quality, usability, high ease of use, and countability, then the GoPro HD Hero2 is for you. Not only does it incorporate the most advanced technology in the wearable camera consumer market but it is also priced the best. From Disney to the Discovery channel, the movie industry is learning that GoPro cameras are capable of capturing amazing footage that previously was thought impossible. Now is your chance to document your most amazing experiences in high-definition, and its all in the power of the GoPro HD Hero2 camera. Read a GoPro camera review for pictures, video footage, and a comparison chart of cameras.