If you’re into extreme action sports, there’s a good chance you have heard of Lightdow – one of the household names in the world of sports action cameras. The Lightdow is the latest edition camera which has everything you could want from an action camera. From a stunning 4K video, 10+MP photos in a single, burst and time lapse, durable by design and waterproof to 30 feet.
GoPro Alternative Sports Action Cameras
Consider everyday gadgets like your computer, mobile phone, tablet, television, radio and maybe even your car’s computer system, and there’s a good chance that the majority of them utilize Wi-Fi in one way or another.
We’re a connected world, capable of consuming and sharing data with a global audience at the press of button, so no surprise then that action cameras devices ultimately designed for producing sharable content – are some of the latest gadgets to adopt Wi-Fi connectivity.
These sleek little cameras are suited to all sports enthusiasts, from skiers to skydivers and everyone in between. It’s capable of recording in 4k, 1080p, 960p or 720p, can capture 5MP stills via different modes and is waterproof up to 30ft.
GoPro Alternatives are built to withstand water, shock, dust and snow. In true action camera style, these camera boasts full 1080p to 4K HD recording, built-in Digital Image Stabilizer (DIS), wide angle lens, and 10+MP camera with different modes, and is all controlled via the camera’s built-in 1.5″ LCD screen.
There are many different types of watersports, each requiring varying levels of contact with the water. For example, scuba diving requires complete submersion, whereas wakeboarders will seldom get their hair wet, at least the good ones! For this reason it’s important to ensure that the 4k GoPro Alternative sports action camera you choose is up to the job at hand. Within this website is an overview of the best action cameras for watersports and some top tips for securing the best footage.
Whatever your extreme activity of choice is, make sure you explore the options available to you and choose a sports camera fit for purpose. It often pays to splash out a little more for an action camera that you know will deliver the results you require.
Sports action cameras are the most versatile cameras on the market, and have a host of GoPro compatible accessories and mounts for further enhancing its performance.
What are the Best Lightdow Cameras This Year
GoPro is the action camera that is used by athletes that play sports, and participate in adventures. GoPro was founded in 2002 by Nick Woodman, who came up with the idea of developing this camera when he was trying to create surfing videos. The difference between a "normal" camera and the "GoPro" camera is the GoPro is the type of camera that makes people say "wow". It is waterproof, light weight and is the perfect camera for sport enthusiast that want to make a first person video that allows people to share the experience and what it is like to be there all for an affordable price. The GoPro camera is very easy to use and is easily able to be placed on many platforms, for example, such as a skateboard, surfboard or a helmet. The GoPro is a very small camera and the point of view and the quality allows a user to create a video that everyone will enjoy.
One important key point about marketing is never use automated messaging. GoPro never uses automated messaging when responding to customer's complaints and reviews. GoPro Support is in charge of responding to customer's messages, and they have always satisfied the customer by finding a solution to their issue, or by sending a replacement camera that is in the replacement warranty time period. In one response from GoPro Support, they offered a customer to work with a representative that is fluent in Portuguese, because the customer they were responding to lived in Brazil. The fact that GoPro's customer support took the time to find a representative that is fluent in the same language rather than sending the customer an automated message shows that they are concerned and really want to create a relationship with the customer. When a customer understands what you will do to keep them satisfied it creates customer loyalty.
One customer had a camera that didn't function properly and after a few emails, they had a new camera sent to them with no issues. This is another key point on marketing that GoPro does an excellent job with: listening and talking with customers. GoPro is consistently responding and retweeting to Twitter and YouTube messages, while allowing users to upload their own personal videos and sharing them to their four million subscribers. This positive feedback that GoPro's customer service receives creates relationships with their customers, which leads to another marketing key point: consistency creates relationships.
GoPro started its marketing process by expanding their platform by partnering with multiple professional athletes, and becoming the main camera that is used at sporting events, such as the "X Games" and the Olympics. GoPro's YouTube channel was started by professionals filming themselves skiing, surfing and participating in other sports and now builds momentum every day from their viewers on their website, which is directed from ads on social media websites and from Google.
GoPro generates some of the best commercials, because the footage is filmed in a revolutionary way that is new to the market. GoPro now has their own channel on certain platforms, such as YouTube and Xbox. You can stream between the millions of videos that are offered on the channel, which ranges from someone base-jumping to someone mounting a GoPro on their own pet. GoPro has released updated versions of their cameras in the market every year, by making the camera quality better and the lenses size wider.
GoPro creates some of the most popular photos and videos that are uploaded to Instagram, Facebook and their YouTube page. GoPro allows users with YouTube accounts to upload videos to their account, and they decide which videos will be posted on the official GoPro account page. This method of allowing the customers to upload their own videos helps GoPro create their next products. They listen to the athletes who are sponsored by GoPro and the customers who use the camera and ask what they want in the next camera and GoPro simply creates what the customers wants. As stated again, if you listen and talk to your customers, you will have positive feedback.
GoPro has two key factors that sets them apart from their competition in the market. First of all, their camera provides a high quality video that no other action camera can provide. The GoPro has a wider lenses and even in the water proof case, it still records the video in high definition with quality sound. GoPro's social media is going viral as well. Their YouTube page is the main page where they post videos, as well as their Instagram and a Facebook page. Allowing professional athletes to use their cameras and marketing in sporting events builds momentum in their customer base and social media. This is what another company can do to set themselves apart from other companies in their industry. If you design a product that an industry needs and will be different from what is out there, your product will be noticed and become a viral product. If you place that product where others will see the quality and what it does you will soon become a recognized expert, just like what GoPro did by sponsoring athletes and soon became the official camera for multiple sporting events. If your customer service is helpful and you listen and talk with your customers, and continue to satisfy them you will create a customer base that trusts you.
So, between the high quality videos that no other camera is capable of producing and their social media, GoPro is leading the market today. While dominating and creating momentum in their social media, continuing to listen and talk with their customers, GoPro is creating customer loyalty and relationships that will last as long as the customers are satisfied.
Do you find it quite a challenge to shoot great action shots?
Whether you are shooting a fast moving car or pictures of a soccer match, you may find it some challenges to produce nice photos of those subjects.
In fact, the first thing you'll realize is that digital cameras are rather bad for action shots. That is why first time digital camera users often grumble about how lousy their action shots turn out.
Through some ample combination of careful lighting, focusing , positioning and shutter-speed adjustments, you can take the exact stop action shots. Even if you never take sports photos, knowing how to freeze action allow you capture birds in flight, water splashes, and fleeting childhood moments.
Worry not, the best way to master your digital camera's many buttons and screen menus is through hands-on experience. If setting your camera's shutter to 1/500th of a second gets you that perfect image of your baby mid-bounce, you're more likely to remember how to activate shutter-priority mode next time. So don't spend your time memorizing settings. Instead, remember the following principles for good action photography. Over time, making the camera do your bidding becomes second nature.
- Move in close. Using a zoom lens, digital zoom, or your own body, get as close to the action as possible to eliminate distracting backgrounds.
- Increase your camera's shutter speed. One of the major reasons why digital camera cannot shoot nice action shots is due to shutter lag. If your camera has manual mode, shutter-priority mode, or even a preset action mode, use it to prevent blurring caused by movement.
- Anticipate the action. When you see the perfect moment on your camera's screen, it's way too late to press the shutter, especially if your camera has a substantial shutter lag. Even if you use burst mode to fire off a bunch of shots in a row, the time to begin taking your shot is about a second before the best action is likely to occur. It takes practice, but you will get the hang of it.
- Do as much as possible before you take the shot. Prefocusing and spot metering are easy on most digital cameras. Get in the habit of setting them during breaks in the action. Once your camera has focus and/or exposure locked in, you can concentrate on getting the shot without the drag of shutter lag.
- Above all, persevere. Don't get frustrated if many action shots don't turn out, even when you use these techniques. Pros shoot dozens, sometimes hundreds, of frames just to get one good picture. By its very nature, action photography produces lots of wasted shots. Just remember you've got a digital camera, so mistakes don't cost you a thing.
You must understand the sport game before you start shooting. You have to know how points are scored, what cause penalties, etc. This way, you will understand where the best action is likely to happen. Don't forget to capture the emotion. Be ready to capture player's faces on winning, or other emotional action in the game. They should make your photos looks alive!
On the next time you take such shots, do keep the above tips in mind, and I'm pretty sure your results will get better.
Choose The Best Wearable Action Cam to Match Your Personality – Look Cool With The Lightdow Sports Action Camera
- Cheaper Alternative To GoPro Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Black+WiFi)
- Alternatives To Gopro Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP NT96650 Chip 1.5-Inch LPS-TFT LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Black)
- GoPro Alternative Cheap Lightdow LD-4K 12.40M Real 4K High Speed Wifi Sports Action Camera Bundle with Upgrade DSP Novatek NT96660 Chip Sony IMX117CQT COMS Sensor 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Black)
- Best GoPro Alternative Lightdow LD-V3 4K FHD Waterproof WiFi Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Allwinner V3 Chip Sony IMX179 Sensor 2.0 LCD Screen 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery
- Alternatives To Gopro Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Blue+WiFi)
- GoPro Hero Alternative Lightdow LD-4K 12.40M Real 4K High Speed Wifi Sports Action Camera Bundle with Upgrade DSP Novatek NT96660 Chip Sony IMX117CQT COMS Sensor 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Red)
- GoPro Cheap Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP:NT96650 Chip, 1.5-Inch LPS-TFT LCD, 170° Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Pink)
- GoPro Alternative Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP:NT96650 Chip, 1.5-Inch LPS-TFT LCD, 170° Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Yellow)
- Good GoPro Alternatives Lightdow Waterproof Underwater Diving LED Video Light
- GoPro Alternatives Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Yellow WiFi)
- Alternatives To Gopro Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP NT96650 Chip 1.5-Inch LPS-TFT LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Battery (Silver)
- Alternative To GoPro Camera Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP NT96650 Chip 1.5-Inch LPS-TFT LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Gold)
- Alternatives To Gopro Lightdow LD4000 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP NT96650 Chip 1.5-Inch LPS-TFT LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (White)
- Cheap GoPro Alternative Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Gold+WiFi)
- GoPro Alternative Cheap Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Battery (White+WiFi)
- Alternative To GoPro Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Pink+WiFi)
- GoPro Alternative Under 100 Lightdow LD-4K 12.40M Real 4K High Speed Wifi Sports Action Camera Bundle with Upgrade DSP Novatek NT96660 Chip Sony IMX117CQT COMS Sensor 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Blue)
- GoPro Alternative Lightdow LD6000 WiFi 1080P HD Sports Action Camera Bundle with DSP Novatek NT96655 Chip 2.0-Inch LTPS LCD 170 Wide Angle Lens and Bonus Battery (Silver+WiFi)